Distance Learning - Sandtray Therapy Across the Lifespan with Kelly Smith
3-Hour Training *Online $175+HST
Applies to certification – All certification levels
Sandtray Therapy Across the Lifespan with Kelly Smith
This interactive workshop will introduce participants to how sandtray can be used in therapy across the lifespan.
Sand tray is a sensory experience that promotes integration and helps resolve inner conflicts. It allows for the subconscious or things that we have no words for to be expressed in a manner that is titrated and regulating through the sensory aspects of the sand. When we are able to share and have others bear witness this aids with integration. It also allows us to reflect and resolve inner conflicts, unlinked, or dichotomous aspects of ourselves.
- Learn about key elements of sand tray therapy and the types of sand trays that can be created
- Bear witness to narratives of how individual figures have been used in the sand
- Gain insights as to how sand tray can be used to work with all ages, and with groups, couples, and families
- case study using the sand tray and figures
- The group witnessing the building of a tray by a workshop participant
- An opportunity to participate in a group sand tray experience either as a “builder” or as a “witness”
*Please note that online registrations include an additional fee to cover associated fees for using these products. You can make an transfer through online banking at no extra cost.