Live Online: The Impact of Attachment and Trauma on Disordered Eating and Self-Concept – Certified Trauma Integration Clinician Stream
This workshop will provide insight into the impact of trauma and eating disorders. Workshop focus will include a comprehensive case review, treatment formulation, assessment and outcome measures, and clinical considerations. Research, resources, and intervention strategies will be shared inclusive of an overview of a 6 week arts based group treatment program.
Through this training participants will gain an awareness of:
- the impact of attachment and trauma on disordered eating and self concept
- the sensory function of different forms of eating disorders
- research and factors of influence associated with disordered eating
- experiential review of practical intervention strategies
- assessment, treatment formulation, and outcome measures for working with eating disorders through a trauma informed lens.
*Please note that online registrations include an additional fee to cover associated fees for using these products. You can make an transfer through online banking at no extra cost.